- Handcrafted to represent the historic coal-burning fireplaces
- Made from the finest refractory ceramics with sturdy steel reinforcement
- Features a pre-installed basic variable flame height safety pilot valve
- Classic style basket adds a touch of elegance
- ANSI certified burner system with 33,000 BTU output
Modeled from historic fireplaces, the Rasmussen CoalFire Classic style set is an authentic touch to any Victorian style fireplace. The coals are made from refractory cement and the burner state-of-the-art lanced-port opposed-louver burner that will heat your room effortlessly has a BTU output of 33,000 BTUs. Surrounding the coals is a beautiful classic style basket. Featured is a pre-installed basic variable flame height safety pilot valve that is operated by a switch or the included remote control. Typically, this CoalFire set is used for fireplaces that were not designed for burning wood but have a flue or fireplaces with shallow depths. This Rasmussen Gas Log set includes: Vent-Free Coals, Vent-Free ANSI Certified Burner, Grate, Safety Control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor, (ODS) Pilot, Remote, Connector Kit and Sand.
There are no reviews yet.