1/4” Bronze Fire Glass
Assist your customers in giving a complete makeover to their fireplace or fire pit! Encourage them to get rid of those dull ceramic logs and fire stones and choose from our breathtaking ¼ inch fire glass collection. Here is a color that your customers are sure to fall in love with instantly…
Our ¼” bronze fire glass will blend beautifully with any color scheme and décor style, whether used indoors or outdoors. It doesn’t matter if your customers’ entertainment area has a contemporary or traditional décor, the bronze fire glass is sure to only accentuate the style and aesthetics of the surroundings.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
But our bronze fire glass isn’t just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our bronze fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass that has been fashioned to remove any sharp edges. Our unique 5-step manufacturing process gives a brilliant shine and heat resistance to the fire glass allowing it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees without any discoloration or damage. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another significant advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
If your customers are finally ready to give their fire feature that long overdue makeover, introduce them to our 1/4″ bronze fire glass!
1/4″ Bronze Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty