1/4” Azuria Fire Glass
Did you know that blue is the world’s most popular color? At American Fire Glass, we’ve made sure that our fire glass collection consists of as many shades of blue as possible to meet everyone’s favorite preferances!
Here is one shade of blue that’s bursting with coolness, elegance and serenity. Our ¼” azuria fire glass is the perfect way to spread peace and tranquility in the environment. When your customers’ fire feature is ignited and the flames blaze over this sea-blue glass, it creates the illusion of fire dancing on water. The display works amazingly well in places where the décor is dominated by shades of white, blue, or earthen colors.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
But our azuria fire glass is not just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a terrific job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
This beautiful tempered glass has been designed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without ever cracking, or losing its shape or color. Under normal use, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any toxic fumes, smoke, ash, or soot, thus it requires very little maintenance. This means your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying their fire glass and less time cleaning it.
If your customers are looking for something to mesmerize their guests, introduce them to our 1/4″ azuria fire glass…
1/4″ Azuria Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Azuria
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.