1/4″ Champagne Reflective Fire Glass
If your customers appreciate an air of sophistication and comfort and want to create the same refined feel in their next banquet, then you would do well to introduce them to our 1/4″ champagne reflective fire glass.
The ambiance of the fire as it dances and reflects off the sparking champagne colored fire glass is sure to delight even the most hard to please audience. The twinkling colors and warm, rich, rosy glow, reminiscent of a glass of bubbly, will be ideal for toasting any grand occasion. Whether your customers’ fire feature is lit or unlit, our exquisite 1/4″ champagne reflective fire glass will still serve to beautify the decor and delight all onlookers.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our champagne reflective fire glass is not just lovely to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without any damage. Thus, no matter how often your customers use their fire pit or fireplace, the sparkling, champagne colored fire glass will retain its original color and reflective properties.
Furthermore, our fire glass does not emit any soot, smoke, or harmful chemicals, thus your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying the display and less time cleaning.
If your customers are planning a celebration, show them our 1/4″ champagne reflective fire glass!
1/4″ Champagne Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Champagne
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty