1/2” Black Reflective Fire Glass
Black has always been associated with dignified style and elegance and is a natural complement to any classy setting. Now, you can offer your customers the same class and style with our 1/2″ black reflective fire glass for their fireplace or fire pit.
Your customers and their visitors will thoroughly enjoy the red and yellow flames of fire rising above the black, obsidian-like glass, creating a breathtaking contrast. With one mirrored side each, the glass will bring to life your customers’ fire bed as though it were glowing embers. What a spellbinding display!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our 1/2″ black reflective fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a terrific job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Easy Maintenance & Long Lasting!
Virtually maintenance-free, this tempered glass is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without any loss of color or change in shape, thus your customers’ fire glass will always retain its original, shiny, black look. Furthermore, our fire glass does not give off any smoke, ash, or soot, therefore there is hardly any cleaning required. Your customers will continue enjoying the amazing fire glass display for many years to come.
If your customers are planning a formal affair and they need something classy as a finishing touch, then introduce them to our 1/2″ black reflective fire glass.
1/2” Black Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.