1/4” Cobalt Fire Glass
Cobalt glassware was the signature product of artisans during the middle ages. Even today, the color retains its old world charm and is very popular among designers. If your customers are fond of this striking tone of blue, we offer cobalt fire glass from our 1/4 inch fire glass collection.
Perfect for homes with traditional décor dominated by shades of blue and earthen tones, this 1/4” cobalt fire glass is sure to spice up the ambiance and please the eye. It can turn even a drab fireplace or fire pit into a work of art. When set alight, the flames rising from the bed of 1/4” cobalt fire glass will create a fire display that will leave the audience completely in awe.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
But our cobalt blue fire glass isn’t just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made of high quality tempered glass and manufactured via a unique, 5-step process, our fire glass is guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking, or losing its color or shape. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Finally, our fire glass does not give off any smoke, soot, or ash, thus it is extremely easy to maintain. Your customers will be able to spend more time enjoying the glass and less time cleaning it!
Introduce your customers to our 1/4″ cobalt blue fire glass today!
1/4” Cobalt Blue Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Cobalt
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.