1/2″ StarFire Reflective Glass
Have you ever wondered what it would look like if ice caught on fire? Perhaps it might look like brightly burning stars from the night sky. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could offer your customers something that spectacular for their home? You can… just take a look at our 1/2″ starfire reflective glass!
This brilliant fire glass is sure to enchant all onlookers whether used indoors in a fireplace, or outdoors in a fire pit. Unlit, the glass is reminiscent of scattered blocks of ice. Once under fire, the effect is just magical; the reflective glass looks like glittering, melting ice, which has been miraculously set alight. What a display!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Tell your customers its finally time they replaced those antiquated gas fire logs with our modern, stylish and practical reflective fire glass; a truly innovative way to not only beautify their living space, but also to hide those unseemly pipes often found in gas fireplaces and fire pits.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made of high quality tempered glass, our fire glass has been manufactured via a unique 5-step process and can withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without cracking, losing its color, or shape. Under normal conditions, this amazing product can last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, our beautiful reflective fire glass emits no harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, which means your customers can spend more time enjoying the spectacular display and very little time cleaning up.
If your customers are looking for something magical for their home, our 1/2″ starfire reflective fire glass is exactly what they need!
1/2″ StarFire Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Star Fire
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.