1/2″ Bronze Reflective Fire Glass
For some homeowners, our black fire glass is just too dark a shade for their surroundings, whereas copper or gold is too light. If your customers are facing this problem, then our 1/2″ bronze reflective fire glass may be just what they’re looking for. Bronze is a perfect mid-range hue with a natural shade that looks very stylish, yet blends well with many color schemes.
Whether used indoors in a fireplace, or outdoors in a fire pit, our 1/2″ bronze reflective fire glass never fails to impress all onlookers. The bronze hue is warm and inviting, especially when the fire is lit; the glass shines with warmth and also reflects all the colors of the surroundings. Your customers will not be disappointed and will likely receive a fair share of compliments too!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Reflective fire glass is a practical, yet stylish alternative to outdated fireplace logs or beds of lava rock. It not only beautifies it’s surroundings, but also hides those unseemly gas pipes in fireplaces or fire pits. This makes it a terrific idea for a gift!
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made of tempered glass, our fire glass is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking, or losing its color or shape. Used correctly, your customers will be able to enjoy the spectacular display for years and years to come.
Last but not least, our fire glass doesn’t give off any smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is simple and easy.
Introduce your customers to American Fire Glass’ 1/2″ bronze reflective fire glass today!
1/2″ Bronze Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty